|The FIPIS d.o.o. (Filtrirna industrija Pletilnica in Itpp, d.o.o.) company draws on a tradition of more than 100 years. Its business started back in 1894, when the manufacture of woven wire clothes started in Sodražica for the purposes of local manufacture of wooden/wire mesh screens.|
In the 1960s, the company adapted its production to the manufacture of woven wire cloths for large industrial customers (filtration, screening of different media, etc.), and in the 1990s, the company expanded to begin manufacturing filters.